Topics in Basic TechnologyType of Lines in Technical Drawings Len Academy questions for Basic Technology, JSS2, 2nd Term Len Academy questions for Basic Technology JSS2, 2nd Term, Part 2 Maintenance, Types of Maintenance Wood, Characteristics of Hardwood and Softwood Ceramics, Types and Properties
Academic Questions in Basic Technology
31. Vices are _______ tools.
32. Which of the following is NOT true regarding combination pliers?
33. Switches are made from _______
34. Which of the following is NOT an electro-mechanical energy appliance?
35. A charcoal pressing iron is a/an _______ energy based appliance.
36. Which of the following is NOT a part of an electric motor?
37. A motor operates on the principle of _______ induction.
38. An element used in transmission lines is _______.
39. The control equipment for supplying electricity to a building is composed of the followings EXCEPT _______.
40. The following can be used for cutting metal to size EXCEPT _______.
41. The form of energy involved in pulling and pushing is _______.
42. _______ take out nails in woodwork.
43. A _______ converts electrical to sound energy.
44. Electric power is measured with a/an _______.
45. A fuel will NOT include _______.
46. Thermionic emission is also known as _______ emission.
47. Which of the following will NOT be present in a complete circuit?
48. The following professions are related to Basic Technology EXCEPT _______.
49. The type of current flowing in our homes to operate home appliances is known as _______.
50. A/An _______ converts electrical energy to mechanical energy.
51. Which of these should be avoided in the workshop?
52. Which of the following processes will NOT produce holes in metals?
53. The amplifier used in an analog system is called a _______.
54. When a force of 30N travels through a distance of 10m, what is the work done?
55. 6cm is equivalent to _______ kilometers.
56. Calculate the potential energy of a 60kg man standing on a wall 30m tall from the ground. (g = 10ms-2).
57. A car travels with a speed of 60ms-1 for 25 seconds. What is the distance covered by the car?
58. Which of the following is FALSE regarding a trapezium?
59. Current flows through a path called _______.
60. An ICT equipment machine will NOT include _______.
Amazing facts in Basic Technology
Volkswagen group of companies own some of the top cars of the world. These are Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Ducati, Lamborghini and Porsche
NOTABLE POINTS IN Basic Technology