Topics in PHELen Academy Physical and Health Education questions for JSS1, 2nd Term Len Academy Physical and Health Education questions for JSS1, 2nd Term, Part 2 Posture and Postural Defects The game of Tennis with dimensions Domestic Accidents; Causes and Control of Domestic Accidents Air Pollution: Effects of Air Pollution, Solutions to Air Pollution Drug Abuse, Causes of Drug Abuse in Adolescents Basket - Rules of Basketball Careers in Physical and Health Education
Academic Questions in PHE
31. Which of the following is NOT a field event?
32. Which of the following is NOT a treatment given for sprain?
33. The Spartans used Physical Education to develop the man of _______.
34. Which of the following factors will NOT affect your health?
35. A person to whom first aid is given may be referred to as the _______.
36. A first aid kit should show the following features EXCEPT _______.
37. Dangerous sources of drinking water will NOT include _______.
38. _______ is also called the conservancy system.
39. Disposal of refuse can be done through the followings except _______.
40. Which of the following is false regarding the ashes from an incinerator?
41. Which of the following is NOT a health related physical fitness?
42. The ability of the muscle to exert force during an activity is known as _______.
43. Reaction time is helpful in the following scenes EXCEPT _______.
44. The ability of the muscle to work without being easily fatigued is known as _______.
45. _______ involves directing the force of an object towards oneself.
46. The movement in question (45) above is said to be _______.
47. The following are indoor recreational games EXCEPT _______.
48. An individual activity will NOT include _______.
49. Which of the following is NOT a form of rest?
50. An instrument used for supplying heat or warmth to fertilized eggs so that they can develop into chicks is an/an _______.
51. The soccer governing body in Nigeria is known as _______.
52. Equipment used in throwing events are called _______.
53. Which of the following class of food contains the highest calorie of energy?
54. The path on which an athlete runs on the track is called _______.
55. Which of the following postural defect is referred to as hunch back?
56. The country with the first history of Physical Education is _______.
57. Two types of services in volley ball are _______ and _______.
58. In an anatomic standing posture, the center of gravity is usually located around the _______.
59. The following are water borne diseases EXCEPT _______.
60. _______ facilitates the removal of undigested materials from the colon.
THANKS FOR READING - Please Help Share!
Alfred Ajibola is a Medical Biochemist, a passionate Academician with over 7 years of experience, a Versatile Writer, a Web Developer, a Cisco Certified Network Associate and a Cisco CyberOps Associate.
Amazing facts in PHE
Boxing is a lucrative game. It is the only sport whereby neither the spectators nor the participants know the score through out the entire game.
Image Credit: Bgclt
The holes or curved indents in a gulf ball are called dimples. A gulf ball has a total of 366 dimples.
The dimples on the gulf ball allows a thin layer of air to cling on the ball's surface; as a result, reducing drag and allowing the ball to travel a longer distance
NOTABLE POINTS IN PHE