Topics in PHELen Academy Physical and Health Education questions for JSS1, 2nd Term Len Academy Physical and Health Education questions for JSS1, 2nd Term, Part 2 Posture and Postural Defects The game of Tennis with dimensions Domestic Accidents, Causes and Control Air Pollution, Effects of Air Pollution and Solution Drug Abuse and its causes in adolescents Rules of the game Basketball Careers in Physical and Health Education
Academic Questions in PHE
31. Which of the following is NOT a field event?
32. Which of the following is NOT a treatment given for sprain?
33. The Spartans used Physical Education to develop the man of _______.
34. Which of the following factors will NOT affect your health?
35. A person to whom first aid is given may be referred to as the _______.
36. A first aid kit should show the following features EXCEPT _______.
37. Dangerous sources of drinking water will NOT include _______.
38. _______ is also called the conservancy system.
39. Disposal of refuse can be done through the followings except _______.
40. Which of the following is false regarding the ashes from an incinerator?
41. Which of the following is NOT a health related physical fitness?
42. The ability of the muscle to exert force during an activity is known as _______.
43. Reaction time is helpful in the following scenes EXCEPT _______.
44. The ability of the muscle to work without being easily fatigued is known as _______.
45. _______ involves directing the force of an object towards oneself.
46. The movement in question (45) above is said to be _______.
47. The following are indoor recreational games EXCEPT _______.
48. An individual activity will NOT include _______.
49. Which of the following is NOT a form of rest?
50. An instrument used for supplying heat or warmth to fertilized eggs so that they can develop into chicks is an/an _______.
51. The soccer governing body in Nigeria is known as _______.
52. Equipment used in throwing events are called _______.
53. Which of the following class of food contains the highest calorie of energy?
54. The path on which an athlete runs on the track is called _______.
55. Which of the following postural defect is referred to as hunch back?
56. The country with the first history of physical education is _______.
57. Two types of services in volley ball are _______ and _______.
58. In an anatomic standing posture, the center of gravity is usually located around the _______.
59. The following are water borne diseases EXCEPT _______.
60. _______ facilitates the removal of undigested materials from the colon.
Amazing facts in PHE
NOTABLE POINTS IN PHE