Topics in PHEPostural defects that affect the spine or backbone Solutions to air pollution Len Academy Physical and Health Education questions for JSS1, 2nd Term Len Academy Physical and Health Education questions for JSS1, 2nd Term, Part 2 Posture and Postural Defects Tennis: The game of tennis with dimensions Domestic Accidents; Causes and Control of Domestic Accidents Air pollution: Effects of air pollution Drug Abuse, Causes of Drug Abuse in Adolescents Basket - Rules of Basketball Careers in Physical and Health Education
Academic Questions in PHE
The following are postural defects except _____.
A. Joint Legs
B. Forward Head Posture
D. Genu Valgum
E. Uneven Shoulders
The above image (protruding abdomen) is not a postural defect.
The tennis grand slam tournament played on a grass court is the _____.
A. US Open
B. Australian Open
D. French Open
E. Italian Open
F. English Open
Which of the following sport personnels isn't a notable female tennis player? (The firstname had been abbreviated in the options below).
B. M. Navratilova
C. M. Hinges
D. M. Sharapova
E. V. Williams
F. N. Osaka
Which of the following isn't a measure to prevent domestic accidents?
A. Alertness and use of common sense when doing things
B. Drugs should be kept of out reach of children
C. All electrical issues should be fixed by parents only
D. Living rooms, rest rooms, stores, bathrooms and kitchen should be properly lighted
E. Babies should be closely monitored by parents
F. Families should be oriented on the basic home safety rules
Which of the following is false concerning domestic accidents?
A. They are preventable
B. They always occur inside our homes
C. They occur within our environment
D. Food can lead to domestic accidents
E. Carelessness is a major cause of domestic accidents
F. According to reports, it is considered as one of the 4 major causes of death around the world
Which of the following is not an effect of pollution?
A. Contamination of food by disease vectors
C. Formation of acid rain
E. Global warming
F. Demise of aquatic flora and fauna
The process of contaminating the atmosphere by introducing harmful and toxic substances into it is termed _____.
B. Wind Pollution
C. Air pollution
D. Lithospheric pollution
E. Hydrospheric pollution
F. Breeze pollution
LEN ACADEMY SMART SCHOOL SOFTWARE
Read more on its smart academic features here
1. In physical fitness, pull-up is a method of testing _______.
2. Which of the following prepares one for other sports?
3. Which of the following is NOT an artificial respiration?
4. Which of the following condition may NOT require artificial respiration?
5. The correct dimension of a volleyball court is _______.
6. The official that takes care of the sideline in a football match is the _______.
7. Increased intensity of exercise results in subsequent increase in _______.
8. Which of the following body systems bring about active movement?
9. The primary objective of the first aider is to _______.
10. Digging, a skill in volleyball serves to _______.
11. How many times does an athlete run round the standard tract in 400m event?
12. _______ is the ability to perform a specific activity without undue fatigue.
13. Recreational activities are performed _______.
14. During physical exercise, the body requires more supply of _______.
15. The ability to react quickly with controlled body and precise movement is called _______.
16. _______ should precede simple games and sports.
17. The following exercises are good for body building except _______.
18. In the game of football, if a ball is shot over the goal by the opposing team, the referee will award a _______.
19. A game is won in volleyball when a team is leading the other by two points with a minimum of _______ points.
20. A person who mixes freely with others is said to be _______ developed in Physical Education.
21. The following attributes spell out the qualities of a good first aider except _______.
22. Which of these is a form of relaxation?
23. The ability to perform any ability well is known as _______.
24. A player fell down on the handball pitch and bruised his fore-arm. You can stop the bleeding by applying which of these?
25. Which of these is NOT necessary for a successful picnic?
26. The followings are objectives of outdoor and recreational activities except to _______.
27. Cardio-respiratory endurance means the ability of the _______.
28. As a first aider, what is the first treatment that will be given to a shock patient?
29. Which of the followings represent the correct order of the phases in pole vaulting?
30. It is technically wrong to sprint without a preliminary _______ exercise.
Need more answers to this topic? Please enter your search below:
Kindly share this article via the links below:
Alfred Ajibola is a Medical Biochemist, a passionate Academician with over 10 years of experience, a Versatile Writer, a Web Developer, a Cisco Certified Network Associate and a Cisco CyberOps Associate.
Please click here to follow Len Academy on Google News.
Please like and follow our official facebook page here for great educational write-ups.
You can follow Len Academy on twitter here.Thank you.
Amazing facts in PHE
Boxing is a lucrative game. It is the only sport whereby neither the spectators nor the participants know the score through out the entire game.
The holes or curved indents in a gulf ball are called dimples. A gulf ball has a total of 366 dimples.
The dimples on the gulf ball allows a thin layer of air to cling on the ball's surface; as a result, reducing drag and allowing the ball to travel a longer distance
NOTABLE POINTS IN PHE