Topics in PHESolutions to air pollution Len Academy Physical and Health Education questions for JSS1, 2nd Term Len Academy Physical and Health Education questions for JSS1, 2nd Term, Part 2 Posture and Postural Defects The game of Tennis with dimensions Domestic Accidents; Causes and Control of Domestic Accidents Air pollution: Effects of air pollution Drug Abuse, Causes of Drug Abuse in Adolescents Basket - Rules of Basketball Careers in Physical and Health Education
Academic Questions in PHE
Which of the following is not an effect of pollution?
A. Contamination of food by disease vectors
C. Formation of acid rain
E. Global warming
F. Demise of aquatic flora and fauna
The process of contaminating the atmosphere by introducing harmful and toxic substances into it is termed _____.
B. Wind Pollution
C. Air pollution
D. Lithospheric pollution
E. Hydrospheric pollution
F. Breeze pollution
Which of the following factors can lead to drug addiction?
B. Relaxation purposes
F. All of the above
Drug addiction is defined as the habitual taking of drugs for different purposes.
Concerning the game of basketball, which of the following is incorrect?
A. Only 5 players for each team are allowed to play the game inside the court at any given point in time
B. The maximum players each team can have is 12
C. Teams can be awarded 1, 2 or 3 point depending on where and how a goal is scored
D. The game is played for a duration of 4 periods
E. Each game period has a time duration of 8 minutes
F. A team in possession of the ball has 24 seconds in an attempt to score or to have a shot towards the basket
Which of the following sport personnel is incorrectly matched to his field.
A. Isreal Adesanya - UFC
B. Michael Phelps II - Volleyball
C. Lewis Hamilton - Formula one
D. Tiger Woods - Golf
E. Mohammed Ali - Boxing
F. LeBron James - Basketball
Which of the following is not a career in physical and health education?
A. Sports manager
B. Food distributor
C. Physical therapist
D. Gym trainer
E. Professional wrestler
LEN ACADEMY SMART SCHOOL SOFTWARE
Read more on its smart academic features here
Please click here to kindly support education
1. In physical fitness, pull-up is a method of testing _______.
2. Which of the following prepares one for other sports?
3. Which of the following is NOT an artificial respiration?
4. Which of the following condition may NOT require artificial respiration?
5. The correct dimension of a volleyball court is _______.
6. The official that takes care of the sideline in a football match is the _______.
7. Increased intensity of exercise results in subsequent increase in _______.
8. Which of the following body systems bring about active movement?
9. The primary objective of the first aider is to _______.
10. Digging, a skill in volleyball serves to _______.
11. How many times does an athlete run round the standard tract in 400m event?
12. _______ is the ability to perform a specific activity without undue fatigue.
13. Recreational activities are performed _______.
14. During physical exercise, the body requires more supply of _______.
15. The ability to react quickly with controlled body and precise movement is called _______.
16. _______ should precede simple games and sports.
17. The following exercises are good for body building except _______.
18. In the game of football, if a ball is shot over the goal by the opposing team, the referee will award a _______.
19. A game is won in volleyball when a team is leading the other by two points with a minimum of _______ points.
20. A person who mixes freely with others is said to be _______ developed in Physical Education.
21. The following attributes spell out the qualities of a good first aider except _______.
22. Which of these is a form of relaxation?
23. The ability to perform any ability well is known as _______.
24. A player fell down on the handball pitch and bruised his fore-arm. You can stop the bleeding by applying which of these?
25. Which of these is NOT necessary for a successful picnic?
26. The followings are objectives of outdoor and recreational activities except to _______.
27. Cardio-respiratory endurance means the ability of the _______.
28. As a first aider, what is the first treatment that will be given to a shock patient?
29. Which of the followings represent the correct order of the phases in pole vaulting?
30. It is technically wrong to sprint without a preliminary _______ exercise.
Please click here to follow Len Academy on Google News.
Please like and follow our official facebook page here for great educational write-ups.
You can follow Len Academy on twitter here.Thank you.
Kindly share this article via the links below:
Alfred Ajibola is a Medical Biochemist, a passionate Academician with over 7 years of experience, a Versatile Writer, a Web Developer, a Cisco Certified Network Associate and a Cisco CyberOps Associate.
CONTRIBUTE TO THIS TOPIC | ASK A QUESTION
Amazing facts in PHE
Boxing is a lucrative game. It is the only sport whereby neither the spectators nor the participants know the score through out the entire game.
The holes or curved indents in a gulf ball are called dimples. A gulf ball has a total of 366 dimples.
The dimples on the gulf ball allows a thin layer of air to cling on the ball's surface; as a result, reducing drag and allowing the ball to travel a longer distance
NOTABLE POINTS IN PHE