Topics in PHELen Academy Physical and Health Education questions for JSS1, 2nd Term Len Academy Physical and Health Education questions for JSS1, 2nd Term, Part 2 Posture and Postural Defects The game of Tennis with dimensions Domestic Accidents; Causes and Control of Domestic Accidents Air Pollution: Effects of Air Pollution, Solutions to Air Pollution Drug Abuse, Causes of Drug Abuse in Adolescents Basket - Rules of Basketball Careers in Physical and Health Education
Academic Questions in PHE
1. In physical fitness, pull-up is a method of testing _______.
2. Which of the following prepares one for other sports?
3. Which of the following is NOT an artificial respiration?
4. Which of the following condition may NOT require artificial respiration?
5. The correct dimension of a volleyball court is _______.
6. The official that takes care of the sideline in a football match is the _______.
7. Increased intensity of exercise results in subsequent increase in _______.
8. Which of the following body systems bring about active movement?
9. The primary objective of the first aider is to _______.
10. Digging, a skill in volleyball serves to _______.
11. How many times does an athlete run round the standard tract in 400m event?
12. _______ is the ability to perform a specific activity without undue fatigue.
13. Recreational activities are performed _______.
14. During physical exercise, the body requires more supply of _______.
15. The ability to react quickly with controlled body and precise movement is called _______.
16. _______ should precede simple games and sports.
17. The following exercises are good for body building except _______.
18. In the game of football, if a ball is shot over the goal by the opposing team, the referee will award a _______.
19. A game is won in volleyball when a team is leading the other by two points with a minimum of _______ points.
20. A person who mixes freely with others is said to be _______ developed in Physical Education.
21. The following attributes spell out the qualities of a good first aider except _______.
22. Which of these is a form of relaxation?
23. The ability to perform any ability well is known as _______.
24. A player fell down on the handball pitch and bruised his fore-arm. You can stop the bleeding by applying which of these?
25. Which of these is necessary for a successful picnic?
26. The followings are objectives of outdoor and recreational activities except to _______.
27. Cardio-respiratory endurance means the ability of the _______.
28. As a first aider, what is the first treatment that will be given to a shock patient?
29. Which of the followings represent the correct order of the phases in pole vaulting?
30. It is technically wrong to sprint without a preliminary _______ exercise.
THANKS FOR READING - Please Help Share!
Alfred Ajibola is a Medical Biochemist, a passionate Academician with over 7 years of experience, a Versatile Writer, a Web Developer, a Cisco Certified Network Associate and a Cisco CyberOps Associate.
Amazing facts in PHE
Boxing is a lucrative game. It is the only sport whereby neither the spectators nor the participants know the score through out the entire game.
Image Credit: Bgclt
The holes or curved indents in a gulf ball are called dimples. A gulf ball has a total of 366 dimples.
The dimples on the gulf ball allows a thin layer of air to cling on the ball's surface; as a result, reducing drag and allowing the ball to travel a longer distance
NOTABLE POINTS IN PHE