Topics in Agricultural ScienceLen Academy Agric Science exam questions, JSS1, First Term Len Academy Agric Science exam questions, JSS1, First Term, part 2 Agricultural terms and definition, letters P and Q Agricultural terms and definition, letters P and Q, part 2 Len Academy questions for Agric Science JSS1, 2nd Term Len Academy questions for Agric Science JSS1, 2nd Term, Part 2 Roles of Government in Agriculture Agricultural pest, Crops attacked, their economic importance and control Agricultural Terms and Definition, I - O Agricultural Land and its uses
Academic Questions in Agricultural Science
All plants are crops.
TRUE or FALSE
ANSWER is false
All plants are NOT crops; for instance Iroko is a plant but not a crop. The correct statement should be “all crops are plants”. Please read the difference between plants and crops here
31. A castrated pig is called a/an _____.
32. Soil water can be lost through the following ways EXCEPT _____.
33. The movement of seedlings from nursery to a permanent field of growth is called _____.
34. Clay soil becomes easily water logged during rainy season because it _____.
35. Which of the following is NOT an agro based industry?
36. Broilers are poultry birds kept mainly for _____.
37. Gizzard is present in which of the following farm animals?
38. Which of the following is NOT a source of food from farm animals?
39. Grasses are seen mainly on the _____ zone?
40. The fertilizer N.P.K stands for _____.
41. The stem is an organ of vegetative propagation in _____.
42. _____ class of food are rich in starch.
43. _____ are housing types used in poultry production.
44. What primary nutrient do ammonium tetraoxosulphate add to the soil when applied?
45. Cocoa, kola, oil palm and rubber are best grown in _____.
46. The followings are protective tissues in farm animals EXCEPT _____.
47. Sexual propagation involves the use of _____.
48. The time difference between fertilization and parturition is known as _____.
49. Which of these groups of implements is used in small scale by farmers?
50. Disease causing organisms are referred to as _____.
51. _____ meal is added to layer’s feed to enhance the production of eggs with strong shells.
52. Which of the following is NOT a cash crop?
53. Tannins used for coloring leather are obtained from the _____ of a plant.
54. Cambium tissues is absent in _____ plants.
55. _____ bud is seen at the axis of a plants’ leaf?
56. Birds incubate their eggs to _____.
57. Which of the following fish is cartilaginous?
58. The _____ region of Nigeria will produce more fishes.
59. _____ involves the combination of crop farming and forest management.
60. The _____ is reared for their meat.
Amazing facts in Agricultural Science
NOTABLE POINTS IN Agricultural Science