Topics in Agricultural ScienceLen Academy Agric Science exam questions, JSS1, First Term Len Academy Agric Science exam questions, JSS1, First Term, part 2 Agricultural terms and definition, letters P and Q Agricultural terms and definition, letters P and Q, part 2 Len Academy questions for Agric Science JSS1, 2nd Term Len Academy questions for Agric Science JSS1, 2nd Term, Part 2 Roles of Government in Agriculture Agricultural pest, Crops attacked, their economic importance and control Agricultural Terms and Definition, I - O Agricultural Land and its uses
Academic Questions in Agricultural Science
All plants are crops.
TRUE or FALSE
ANSWER is false
All plants are NOT crops; for instance Iroko is a plant but not a crop. The correct statement should be “all crops are plants”. Please read the difference between plants and crops here
1. The branch of agriculture that is concerned with sending new ideas to farmers and also sending problem to research stations is called ______.
2. The process through which water is lost from the plant’s leaf is termed _____.
3. Pollination in plants can be described as a process of _____.
4. A weaned calf should be fed on large quantities of _____.
5. The following farm animals are monogastric EXCEPT _____.
6. Pest are economically important because they _____.
7. Which of the following crop is a rhizome?
8. Which of the following crops is used for fibre production?
9. Which of the following is NOT a vegetable?
10. Which of the following ecological zones is best suited for pastoral farming?
11. Which of the following animals can be classified as a vertebrate?
12. Guinea grass can be classified as a _____ crop.
13. A female flower is called _____.
14. Which of the following plant parts is vegetative?
15. Concentrates are animal feeds which are _____.
16. The foetus in a cow develops in the _____.
17. The act of giving birth is a pig is called _____.
18. The newly hatched offspring of a catfish is best described to as _____.
19. A female animal is said to be on heat when it _____.
20. Magana is a disease associated with _____.
21. Rabbits are best reared in _____.
22. Iroko is mainly used for _____.
23. Which of the following is a monocot?
24. Most woody plants are _____ crops.
25. Which of the following crops will add nitrogen to the soil?
26. Sun dried grasses used for feeding ruminants are called _____.
27. Fermented grasses and legumes for feeding animals are called _____.
28. The feeding habit of a pig can be classified as _____.
29. Which of the following is NOT a production structure for farm animals?
30. The true stomach of a ruminant is the _____.
Amazing facts in Agricultural Science
NOTABLE POINTS IN Agricultural Science