Topics in Agricultural ScienceLen Academy Agric Science exam questions, JSS1, First Term Len Academy Agric Science exam questions, JSS1, First Term, part 2 Agriculture Terms - Definitions and Meanings of Agricutural Terms (P - Q) Agricultural Terms: Definition and Meanings of Agricultural Terms (P and Q), part 2 Len Academy questions for Agric Science JSS1, 2nd Term Len Academy questions for Agric Science JSS1, 2nd Term, Part 2 Roles of Government in Agriculture Agricultural pest, Crops attacked, their economic importance and control Agriculture Terms - Definitions and Meanings of Agricutural Terms (I - O) Agricultural Land, Types, Purposes and Uses of Agricutural Land Characteristics and Differences between Gymnosperms and Angiosperms Plant Propagation, Methods of plant propagation Pests of Agricultural importance - Crop Pests, Examples of Pests and Crops attacked by Pests Differences between a Plant and a Crop Problems of Agriculture in Nigeria Agricultural tools and their uses - Agricultural machines and their functions Soil Erosion, Types, Causes and Solutions to Soil Erosion Fish Business: How to start a home based fish farming Agriculture Terms - Definitions and Meanings of Agricutural Terms (Letter "A")
Academic Questions in Agricultural Science
All plants are crops.
TRUE or FALSE
1. The branch of agriculture that is concerned with sending new ideas to farmers and also sending problem to research stations is called ______.
2. The process through which water is lost from the plant’s leaf is termed _____.
3. Pollination in plants can be described as a process of _____.
4. A weaned calf should be fed on large quantities of _____.
5. The following farm animals are monogastric EXCEPT _____.
6. Pest are economically important because they _____.
7. Which of the following crop is a rhizome?
8. Which of the following crops is used for fibre production?
9. Which of the following is NOT a vegetable?
10. Which of the following ecological zones is best suited for pastoral farming?
11. Which of the following animals can be classified as a vertebrate?
12. Guinea grass can be classified as a _____ crop.
13. A female flower is called _____.
14. Which of the following plant parts is vegetative?
15. Concentrates are animal feeds which are _____.
16. The foetus in a cow develops in the _____.
17. The act of giving birth is a pig is called _____.
18. The newly hatched offspring of a catfish is best described to as _____.
19. A female animal is said to be on heat when it _____.
20. Magana is a disease associated with _____.
21. Rabbits are best reared in _____.
22. Iroko is mainly used for _____.
23. Which of the following is a monocot?
24. Most woody plants are _____ crops.
25. Which of the following crops will add nitrogen to the soil?
26. Sun dried grasses used for feeding ruminants are called _____.
27. Fermented grasses and legumes for feeding animals are called _____.
28. The feeding habit of a pig can be classified as _____.
29. Which of the following is NOT a production structure for farm animals?
30. The true stomach of a ruminant is the _____.
You may also read on various topics under the following subjects:
THANKS FOR READING - Please Help Share!
Alfred Ajibola is a Medical Biochemist, a passionate Academician with over 7 years of experience, a Versatile Writer, a Web Developer, a Cisco Certified Network Associate and a Cisco CyberOps Associate.
Amazing facts in Agricultural Science
Although plants neither see nor hear, they can recognize their siblings and even give them preferential treatments 🤔
Squirrels do plant more 🌲 trees 🌲 (through their actions) than an average human in their lifetime. They often hide their acorns and nuts underground and forget about them 😁
🐄 Cows 🐄 have got the ability to walk up stairs, but not down stairs
A group of cows 🐄 🐄 🐄 is called a team, drove or herd.
People just prefer to call them herd
NOTABLE POINTS IN Agricultural Science
There are about 630 different kinds of carnivorous plants.
Carnivorous plants are plants that derive some or most of their nutrients by consuming small animals, especially insects.
Carnivorous plants are also referred to as insectivorous plants.
Some example of carnivorous plants include sundew and Venus flytrap.