Topics in Agricultural SciencePrevention and Control of Crop Pests Economic Importance of Crop Pests Classification of Insect Pests and their Economic Importance Agricultural Machines and their Uses Soil Erosion: Causes of Soil Erosion Ways to prevent Soil Erosion Asexual Propagation in Plants, Types and Examples Differences between Gymnosperms and Angiosperms Scheme of Work, Agricultural Science, SS1, First Term Scheme of Work, Agricultural Science, SS1, Second Term Scheme of Work, Agricultural Science, SS1, Third Term Len Academy Agric Science exam questions, JSS1, First Term Len Academy Agric Science exam questions, JSS1, First Term, part 2 Agriculture Terms - Definitions and Meanings of Agricutural Terms (P - Q) Agricultural Terms: Definition and Meanings of Agricultural Terms (P and Q), part 2 Len Academy questions for Agric Science JSS1, 2nd Term Len Academy questions for Agric Science JSS1, 2nd Term, Part 2 Roles of Government in Agriculture Agricultural pest and Crops attacked Agriculture Terms - Definitions and Meanings of Agricutural Terms (I - O)
Academic Questions in Agricultural Science
A female chicken less than one year old is referred to as a _____.
Small plants that grow via vegetative propagation from the parent plants are called _____.
The female part of the flower comprising the stigma, style and ovary is the _____.
Which of the following food is best preserved through pasteurization?
The total number of parasites that are present in a host organism is termed _____.
All plants are crops.
TRUE or FALSE
LEN ACADEMY SMART SCHOOL SOFTWARE
Click here to watch the video
For a free trial, click here. Recommend to a school and get 25% commission for 6 academic terms
31. Photosynthesis produces food in the form of _____.
32. Which of the following is NOT a function of the leaf veins?
33. The loss of water from the plant’s leaf is known as _____.
34. Swollen structures seen at the axis of leaves and stem is termed _____.
35. Carpel, Stamen and Receptacle are all associated with the _____.
36. Decayed organic matter adds _____ to the soil.
37. The part of a plant below the soil forms the _____ system.
38. The stem is an organ of vegetative propagation in _____.
39. All farm animals are _____.
40. Donkey may be regarded as a _____ animal.
41. Dairy animals are kept for the purpose of their _____.
42. Which of the following is NOT present is a domestic fowl?
43. Omnivorous animals eat _____
44. The following crops are legumes EXCEPT _____.
45. The milky sap obtained from rubber tree is known as _____.
46. The meat derived from a snail is rich in _____.
47. _____ gives a flower its bright color.
48. The _____ houses the egg in a female flower.
49. The stamen of a flower is comprised of _____ and _____.
50. Which of the following plants will fertilization NOT occur?
51. Hens incubate their eggs to _____.
52. _____ animals depend only on plants for food.
53. Which of the following is a poikilothermic animal?
54. All the followings are products of Agriculture EXCEPT _____.
55. The thin outer covering of a seed is known as _____.
56. A root that provides an additional support to the stem is the _____ root.
57. Gases enter and leave the plant through the _____.
58. The base of a flower is called the _____.
59. When pollen grains are transferred from the anther to the stigma, it is termed _____.
60. Which of the following animal is NOT homiothermic?
THANKS FOR READING - Please Help Share!
Alfred Ajibola is a Medical Biochemist, a passionate Academician with over 7 years of experience, a Versatile Writer, a Web Developer, a Cisco Certified Network Associate and a Cisco CyberOps Associate.
CONTRIBUTE TO THIS TOPIC | ASK A QUESTION
Amazing facts in Agricultural Science
Although plants neither see nor hear, they can recognize their siblings and even give them preferential treatments 🤔
Squirrels do plant more 🌲 trees 🌲 (through their actions) than an average human in their lifetime. They often hide their acorns and nuts underground and forget about them 😁
🐄 Cows 🐄 have got the ability to walk up stairs, but not down stairs
A group of cows 🐄 🐄 🐄 is called a team, drove or herd.
People just prefer to call them herd
NOTABLE POINTS IN Agricultural Science
There are about 630 different kinds of carnivorous plants.
Carnivorous plants are plants that derive some or most of their nutrients by consuming small animals, especially insects.
Carnivorous plants are also referred to as insectivorous plants.
Some example of carnivorous plants include sundew and Venus flytrap.