Topics in Agricultural ScienceLen Academy Agric Science exam questions, JSS1, First Term Len Academy Agric Science exam questions, JSS1, First Term, part 2 Agricultural terms and definition, letters P and Q Agricultural terms and definition, letters P and Q, part 2 Len Academy questions for Agric Science JSS1, 2nd Term Len Academy questions for Agric Science JSS1, 2nd Term, Part 2 Roles of Government in Agriculture Agricultural pest, Crops attacked, their economic importance and control Agricultural Terms and Definition, I - O Agricultural Land and its uses
Academic Questions in Agricultural Science
All plants are crops.
TRUE or FALSE
ANSWER is false
All plants are NOT crops; for instance Iroko is a plant but not a crop. The correct statement should be “all crops are plants”. Please read the difference between plants and crops here
31. Photosynthesis produces food in the form of _____.
32. Which of the following is NOT a function of the leaf veins?
33. The loss of water from the plant’s leaf is known as _____.
34. Swollen structures seen at the axis of leaves and stem is termed _____.
35. Carpel, Stamen and Receptacle are all associated with the _____.
36. Decayed organic matter adds _____ to the soil.
37. The part of a plant below the soil forms the _____ system.
38. The stem is an organ of vegetative propagation in _____.
39. All farm animals are _____.
40. Donkey may be regarded as a _____ animal.
41. Dairy animals are kept for the purpose of their _____.
42. Which of the following is NOT present is a domestic fowl?
43. Omnivorous animals eat _____
44. The following crops are legumes EXCEPT _____.
45. The milky sap obtained from rubber tree is known as _____.
46. The meat derived from a snail is rich in _____.
47. _____ gives a flower its bright color.
48. The _____ houses the egg in a female flower.
49. The stamen of a flower is comprised of _____ and _____.
50. Which of the following plants will fertilization NOT occur?
51. Hens incubate their eggs to _____.
52. _____ animals depend only on plants for food.
53. Which of the following is a poikilothermic animal?
54. All the followings are products of Agriculture EXCEPT _____.
55. The thin outer covering of a seed is known as _____.
56. A root that provides an additional support to the stem is the _____ root.
57. Gases enter and leave the plant through the _____.
58. The base of a flower is called the _____.
59. When pollen grains are transferred from the anther to the stigma, it is termed _____.
60. Which of the following animal is NOT homiothermic?
Amazing facts in Agricultural Science
NOTABLE POINTS IN Agricultural Science