Topics in Agricultural ScienceLen Academy Agric Science exam questions, JSS1, First Term Len Academy Agric Science exam questions, JSS1, First Term, part 2 Agricultural terms and definition, letters P and Q Agricultural terms and definition, letters P and Q, part 2 Len Academy questions for Agric Science JSS1, 2nd Term Len Academy questions for Agric Science JSS1, 2nd Term, Part 2 Roles of Government in Agriculture Agricultural pest, Crops attacked, their economic importance and control Agricultural Terms and Definition, I - O Agricultural Land and its uses
Academic Questions in Agricultural Science
All plants are crops.
TRUE or FALSE
ANSWER is false
All plants are NOT crops; for instance Iroko is a plant but not a crop. The correct statement should be “all crops are plants”. Please read the difference between plants and crops here
.1. Which of the following is a major form of agriculture?
2. Cash crop includes the following EXCEPT _____.
3. Livestock farming does NOT include _____.
4. The following are finished products from agricultural raw materials EXCEPT _____.
5. A farming that meets the food need of the farmer and his immediate family is said to be _____.
6. Which of the following is NOT a form of agriculture?
7. A root crop does NOT include _____.
8. Which of the following is NOT a vegetable?
9. The following are ornamental plants EXCEPT _____.
10. _____ chew their curds.
11. Products from livestock will NOT include _____.
12. A major importance of bees in agriculture is that _____.
13. The scientific study of fish, shrimps, prawns, crabs and other aquatic animals is known as _____.
14. Heliciculture can also be referred to as _____.
15. _____ crops will complete their life cycle within one year.
16. The following crops have flowers EXCEPT _____.
17. _____ refers to the natural leaf borne by the seed of a plant.
18. The reproductive part of a plant is the _____.
19. The stomata are found in a plant’s _____.
20. The _____ gives a plant stem support.
21. A creeping stem may be also be referred to as _____.
22. Oxygen is given out from the plant mainly through the _____.
23. A root that arises from the tap root is the _____ root.
24. Fibrous root is always present in _____.
25. Pollination occurs in the _____.
26. Photosynthesis takes place in the _____.
27. _____ is responsible for the green color in a plant’s leaf.
28. The root stores food in following plants EXCEPT _____.
29. The _____ attaches the leaf to a plant.
30. The _____ attaches the flower to a plant.
Amazing facts in Agricultural Science
NOTABLE POINTS IN Agricultural Science