Topics in Agricultural ScienceLen Academy Agric Science exam questions, JSS1, First Term Len Academy Agric Science exam questions, JSS1, First Term, part 2 Agriculture Terms - Definitions and Meanings of Agricutural Terms (P - Q) Agricultural Terms: Definition and Meanings of Agricultural Terms (P and Q), part 2 Len Academy questions for Agric Science JSS1, 2nd Term Len Academy questions for Agric Science JSS1, 2nd Term, Part 2 Roles of Government in Agriculture Agricultural pest, Crops attacked, their economic importance and control Agriculture Terms - Definitions and Meanings of Agricutural Terms (I - O) Agricultural Land, Types, Purposes and Uses of Agricutural Land Characteristics and Differences between Gymnosperms and Angiosperms Plant Propagation, Methods of plant propagation Pests of Agricultural importance - Crop Pests, Examples of Pests and Crops attacked by Pests Differences between a Plant and a Crop Problems of Agriculture in Nigeria Agricultural tools and their uses - Agricultural machines and their functions Soil Erosion, Types, Causes and Solutions to Soil Erosion Fish Business: How to start a home based fish farming Agriculture Terms - Definitions and Meanings of Agricutural Terms (Letter "A")
Academic Questions in Agricultural Science
All plants are crops.
TRUE or FALSE
.1. Which of the following is a major form of agriculture?
2. Cash crop includes the following EXCEPT _____.
3. Livestock farming does NOT include _____.
4. The following are finished products from agricultural raw materials EXCEPT _____.
5. A farming that meets the food need of the farmer and his immediate family is said to be _____.
6. Which of the following is NOT a form of agriculture?
7. A root crop does NOT include _____.
8. Which of the following is NOT a vegetable?
9. The following are ornamental plants EXCEPT _____.
10. _____ chew their curds.
11. Products from livestock will NOT include _____.
12. A major importance of bees in agriculture is that _____.
13. The scientific study of fish, shrimps, prawns, crabs and other aquatic animals is known as _____.
14. Heliciculture can also be referred to as _____.
15. _____ crops will complete their life cycle within one year.
16. The following crops have flowers EXCEPT _____.
17. _____ refers to the natural leaf borne by the seed of a plant.
18. The reproductive part of a plant is the _____.
19. The stomata are found in a plant’s _____.
20. The _____ gives a plant stem support.
21. A creeping stem may be also be referred to as _____.
22. Oxygen is given out from the plant mainly through the _____.
23. A root that arises from the tap root is the _____ root.
24. Fibrous root is always present in _____.
25. Pollination occurs in the _____.
26. Photosynthesis takes place in the _____.
27. _____ is responsible for the green color in a plant’s leaf.
28. The root stores food in following plants EXCEPT _____.
29. The _____ attaches the leaf to a plant.
30. The _____ attaches the flower to a plant.
THANKS FOR READING - Please Help Share!
Alfred Ajibola is a Medical Biochemist, a passionate Academician with over 7 years of experience, a Versatile Writer, a Web Developer, a Cisco Certified Network Associate and a Cisco CyberOps Associate.
Amazing facts in Agricultural Science
Although plants neither see nor hear, they can recognize their siblings and even give them preferential treatments 🤔
Squirrels do plant more 🌲 trees 🌲 (through their actions) than an average human in their lifetime. They often hide their acorns and nuts underground and forget about them 😁
🐄 Cows 🐄 have got the ability to walk up stairs, but not down stairs
A group of cows 🐄 🐄 🐄 is called a team, drove or herd.
People just prefer to call them herd
NOTABLE POINTS IN Agricultural Science
There are about 630 different kinds of carnivorous plants.
Carnivorous plants are plants that derive some or most of their nutrients by consuming small animals, especially insects.
Carnivorous plants are also referred to as insectivorous plants.
Some example of carnivorous plants include sundew and Venus flytrap.