Topics in Basic ScienceSources, Functions and Deficiencies of Mineral Salts (Macro-nutrients) Sources, Functions and Deficiencies of Mineral Salts (Micro-nutrients) Len Academy questions for Basic Science JSS1, second Term Len Academy mid-term test questions for Basic Science JSS1, 2nd Term Micro organisms causing food, water and air borne Diseases Vectors of diseases Bones of the Human Body Meaning of Drugs, Type of Drugs and their side effects Immunization, Processes involved in immunization and its importance Carbohydrates and Sugars
Academic Questions in Basic Science
The ultimate source of energy is _____.
The speed of wind is measured with a wind vane.
TRUE or FALSE
The nutrient majorly found in the liver is _____.
A body at rest possess _____ energy.
1. Which of the following is a particulate nature of matter?
2. The immediate process that leads to the precipitation of rain from the cloud is termed _____.
3. Which of the following is NOT a physical change?
4. The aspect of science that deals with the study of matter and the changes they undergo is _____.
5. Plasma changes to gas via the process of _____.
6. Which of the following organism is NOT a protist?
7. Kingdom _____ contains autotrophic organisms.
8. The _____ traps radiant energy from the sun.
9. The reproductive organ in plants is the _____.
10. The followings are gamete EXCEPT _____.
11. Cell wall found in plants is composed of _____.
12. The _____ is the power house of the cell.
13. The by-product of photosynthesis is _____.
14. Which of the following is not a resource from plant?
15. The locomotory organelle found in paramecium is the _____.
16. Locomotion will not include _____.
17. The energy currency in the body is _____.
18. An organism that respirate anaerobically is the _____.
19. The respiratory organ in a cockroach is the _____.
20. The removal of solid undigested materials from the anus is termed _____.
21. Buccal respiration involves the use of the _____.
22. The organism that suffers in a parasitic association is termed the _____.
23. Lenticels in plants are found in the _____.
24. An animal without canines is the _____.
25. An asexual reproduction seen in hydra is the _____.
26. Animals that give birth to their young ones alive are said to be _____.
27. Urea is synthesized mainly in the _____.
28. The excretory organelle in an amoeba is the _____.
29. Cell _____ is the basis of growth in living organism.
30. Which of the followings is NOT a basic characteristic of living organisms?
THANKS FOR READING - Please Help Share!
Amazing facts in Basic Science
The liquid inside a coconut 🥥 can be used as an excellent substitute for your blood plasma
Elephants can't jump
NOTABLE POINTS IN Basic Science
All fruits have seeds. There is nothing like a naturally occurring seedless fruit. Even banana, coconut and pineapple have all got seeds.
Weight can be defined as the force of gravity acting on an object. If you traveled to space, you would be weightless because there isn't any force of gravity acting there. We all have weight on earth becasue the force of gravity acts here. Weight is measured in Newton