Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of chemical change?
- A. A new thing is formed
- B. It cannot be easily separated into it's constituents elements
- C. A new chemical formula accompanies whatever is formed
- D. The burning of candle is an example of a chemical change
- E. Blood is an example of a chemical change
- F. Iron rust is an example of a chemical change
Which of the following statement is FALSE concerning a physical change _____.
- A. Substances formed in a physical change have a unique chemical formula and IUPAC name
- B. It's a change that is easily reversible
- C. It's a change that can be separated via an appropriate separation technique
- D. No new substance is formed
- E. A mixture of salt and water is a physical change
- F. Physical change can result to a change in color and shapes of substances
The following substances will sublime EXCEPT _____.
- A. Sodium Cryolite
- B. Solid Carbon(IV)oxide
- C. Arsenic
- D. Sulphur
- E. Iodine Crystals
- F. Naphthalene
Which of the following is a state of matter?
- A. Ions
- B. Plasma
- C. Compounds
- D. Molecules
- E. Atoms
- F. None of the above
The ideal way of separating a mixture of blood is through _____.
- A. Chromatography
- B. Fractional Distillation
- C. Centrifugation
- D. Filtration
- E. Separating Funnel
- F. Fractional Crystallization