Topics in WAECEnglish past questions and Answers, WAEC, 1989 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 2 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 3 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 4 Commerce past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989 Commerce past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 2 Commerce past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 3 Commerce past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 4 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1988 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1988, part 2
Academic Questions in WAEC
26. One feature of growing population is _______.
27. Efficiency of labour in a country is determined by the following factor EXCEPT the ______.
28. Which of the following will encourage capital intensive farming?
29. Which of the following best explains why more foreign investments are not attracted to West Africa?
30. Location of firms in rural areas may _______.
31. International income accounting, double counting occurs when _______.
32. The difference between GDP and GNP is _______.
33. The difference between GDP and GNP is _______.
34. Which of the following items is not included in the measurement of the national income using the income approach?
35. A bank Note is said to be a legal tender because it is _______.
36. During inflation, interest rate will _______.
37. Cost push inflation is likely to arise when?
38. Which of the following financial institutions cannot be found on the capital market of a country?
39. The stock market is a market for _______.
40. Indirect taxes are generally _______.
41. Fiscal policy that can control inflation will include the use of
42. Which of the following is a cause of under-development in West Africa?
43. Which of the following is NOT a major problem of development?
44. The principle of comparative cost advantage was propounded by _______.
45. The rate at which a country’s export is exchanged for her imports is _______?
46. Balance for payment surplus implies that receipts for exports are _______.
47. When the international value of a country’s currency rises, other things being equal, the country’s _______.
48. One of the physical measures that can be used to reduce the volume of imports is the _______.
49. When a number of countries agree to remove all trade barriers among themselves and at the same time charge a common tariff against non member countries, it’s known as _______.
50 Which of the following international organizations is concerned with the stabilization of the balance of payments? The _______.
11. C 12. A 13. B 14. B 15. A 16. B 17. B 18. B 19. C 20. A
21. B 22. C 23. C 24. D 25. B 26. A 27. D 28. C 29. C 30 C
31. B 32. C 33. C 34. B 35. D 36. A 37. C 38. D 39. A 40. A
41. A 42. B 43. D 44. A 45. C 46. B 47. A 48. C 49. C 50.A
THANKS FOR READING - Please Help Share!
Amazing facts in WAEC
NOTABLE POINTS IN WAEC