Topics in WAECWAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990 WAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990, Part 2 WAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990, Part 3 WAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990, Part 4 English past questions and Answers, WAEC, 1989 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 2 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 3 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 4 Commerce past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989 Commerce past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 2
Academic Questions in WAEC
26. The power of attorney that transfers to a third party the share holders right to vote is called _____.
27. The means by which printed messages sent by cable are recorded is called _____.
28. In which of the followings would you advice Mr. XY to check and confirm the exact telephone number of a bank located in Ibadan?
29. Which of the following is a function of NIPOST?
30. Which of the followings is charged by the NIPOST on postal order?
31. Which of the following describes a distinctive symbol title or design that readily identifies the company of its product?
32. One disadvantage of advertising is that it _____.
33. The activities of a company designed to stimulate consumers by giving them samples, premium, or conducting contests are referred to as _____.
34. A clean bill of lading is so called because _____.
35. The receipt issued by a warehouse keeper for goods taken into the store is called _____.
36. If a business man imports stockfish with view to exporting them to other countries, this form of trade is known as _____.
37. A trader who wants to buy goods from another country sends _____.
38. Which of the following is an invincible export of Nigeria?
39. Most payments in international trade are made by means of _____.
40. A deficit in the balance of trade occurs when _____.
41. The amount of capital with which a new company proposes to be registered is called _____.
42. The part of business capital that does NOT change its form in the process of production is known as _____.
43. Which of the following is a glit-edged security?
44. Pure profit is the element of profit paid _____.
45. The factor of production which is described as wealth set aside for the production of further wealth is called _____.
46. Buying and selling goods and services and services within the geographical areas of a country is called _____.
47. Which of the following is NOT an obligation of a common carrier?
48. Which of the following conditions may make the manufacturer sell directly to the consumer?
49. Which of the following is a disadvantage of Hire Purchase to the consumer?
50. The three main types of speculators found in the stock exchange market are:
THANKS FOR READING - Please Help Share!
Amazing facts in WAEC
NOTABLE POINTS IN WAEC