Topics in WAECWAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990 WAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990, Part 2 WAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990, Part 3 WAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990, Part 4 English past questions and Answers, WAEC, 1989 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 2 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 3 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 4 Commerce past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989 Commerce past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 2
Academic Questions in WAEC
H has three branches. The branches are:
- Direct service
Commerce has the following branches:
- Banking and Finance
1. From the information above, H stands for _____.
2. W stands for _____.
3. M stands for _____.
4. Paper money originated in the form of receipts given by _____.
5. An insurance broker is involved in _____.
6. The process of buying, selling and distribution of goods and services is known as _____.
7. The practice of employing specialists in relevant occupations is a feature of _____.
8. Which of the following converts raw materials into finished goods?
9. Which of the following supports the view that there was commerce in Nigeria many years ago?
10. Which of the following towns was important to trans-Saharan traders?
11. Production ends when goods _____.
12. A counter offer operates as _____.
13. In the contract of sale of goods, “let the buyer beware” is signified by _____.
14. Branding is a good example of _____.
15. The critical factor in organizing a business is _____.
16. Which of the following is NOT an attribute of an effective business manager?
17. Prior to the issue of a certificate on a motor insurance contract, the insured is issued with _____.
18. The worth of a life assurance policy before maturity date is known as _____.
19. Under the law of insurance, exemption clauses _____.
20. The assured is the _____.
21. If a limited liability company wishes to finance expansion by using its retained earnings, it will issue _____.
22. A partnership formed for banking business is made up of _____.
23. Which of the following statements is true of limited partnership?
24. Which of the following is NOT a requirement for the dissolution of a partnership?
25. An organization formed mainly by traders and manufacturers to cater for the interest of their members is called _____.
THANKS FOR READING - Please Help Share!
Amazing facts in WAEC
NOTABLE POINTS IN WAEC