Topics in WAECWAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990 WAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990, Part 2 WAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990, Part 3 WAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990, Part 4 English past questions and Answers, WAEC, 1989 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 2 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 3 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 4 Commerce past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989 Commerce past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 2
Academic Questions in WAEC
1. One of the armed was as daring in his words at the stake as the other was _____.
2. His outspokenness contrasts with the _____ of his father.
3. A gully which is a natural phenomenon could not be mistaken for a tunnel which is _____.
4. It is curious how Bayo can be so carefree in his ways when his brother is so _____.
5. Personally, I give in rather easily when it comes to argument but Emeka will always _____ to his opinions.
6. He intentionally threw the documents away and somebody _____ burnt them.
7. The crops the farmer planted were _____ by some naughty boys.
8. The man refused to accept the offer of a job in the rural areas; he preferred one in the _____ area.
9. The candidates were told that passing the examination wasn’t a passport to getting an admission.
10. She tried to throw dust in my eyes.
11. Despite the different economic measures taken by the government, the country is not yet out of the wood.
12. Our house swept the board in the inter-house sports competition.
13. The preacher advised those who lost their property in the fire outbreak that every cloud has a silver lining.
14. My father always advised me to take time by the forelock.
15. Soyinka has made his mark in the literary world.
16. The runners-up trophy which our school won was cold comfort for all the efforts we made.
17. Amina used to be hand glove with her boyfriend.
18. Chike escape the accident by a hair breadth.
19. The decision taken by the panel is irrevocable.
20. Death is inevitable for man.
21. The superintendent was appalled by the attitude of some of the employees towards their work.
22. The lawyer’s argument of the case was exhaustive.
23. The suspect was made to walk in the front of the anxious crowds.
24. The principal’s orders are imperative.
25. It is absurd to suggest that Tunde should marry that saucy lady.
THANKS FOR READING - Please Help Share!
Amazing facts in WAEC
NOTABLE POINTS IN WAEC