Topics in WAECWAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990 WAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990, Part 2 WAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990, Part 3 WAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990, Part 4 English past questions and Answers, WAEC, 1989 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 2 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 3 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 4 Commerce past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989 Commerce past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 2
Academic Questions in WAEC
1. The young engineer is good at terminating other peoples projects but has not been capable of _____ any of his own.
2. The manager who expected to be given respect was treated with _____.
3. Those who had invitation cards were admitted to the party while those who had none were _____.
4. Too many theories will not help us; we need to be _____.
5. Nobody expects him to show _____ for his children but he certainly bestows too much affection on them.
6. The challenger was crude and inexperienced in contrast to the champion who was _____.
7. What should have been a source of motivation for him proved to be a terrible source of _____.
8. Ade is very conservative in his political ideas whereas Bala expresses _____ views always.
9. The Government has been spending money on preventative rather than on _____ medicine.
10. The fisherman threw a stone into the river and this caused a _____.
11. The play was so interesting that the _____ clapped for quite a long time at the end.
12. The building _____ because of weak structural foundation.
13. The magazine was _____ by the government for an offensive publication.
14. Many people reacted to the brutal murder of the popular journalist with strong _____.
15. The Governor frowned at the _____ which slowed down the implementation of policy decisions.
16. The doctor _____ the illness as yellow fever, not malaria.
17. Since the writer did not indicate his name, the editor decided not to publish such _____ article.
18. Mrs Alabi was not around when her case was called and none of her colleague was willing to hold brief for her. This means that _____.
19. Telling lies has become a second nature to Kunle. This means that Kunle _____.
20. For us to accomplish the task successfully, all hands must be on deck. This means that everybody _____.
21. The wedding was attending by the cream of the society. This means that the wedding was attended by _____.
22. I want you to keep an eye on that child. This means that I want you to _____.
23. It appears Sade’s success at the last examination has gone to her head. This means that Sade is _____.
24. Little Sheila is always as lively as a kitten. This means that Sheila is always _____.
25. The masquerade appears once in a blue moon. This means that the masquerade appears _____.
26. Okon is quite hardworking but his problem is that he has too many irons on the fire. This means that Okon _____.
THANKS FOR READING - Please Help Share!
Amazing facts in WAEC
NOTABLE POINTS IN WAEC