Topics in WAECWAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990 WAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990, Part 2 WAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990, Part 3 WAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990, Part 4 English past questions and Answers, WAEC, 1989 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 2 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 3 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 4 Commerce past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989 Commerce past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 2
Academic Questions in WAEC
43. He was charged with complicity _____ the abortive coup.
44. He was convicted _____ stealing some bags of cocoa.
45. Mary said she was acting _____ the instructions of the principal.
46. _____ normal circumstances, it is rare to get all registered voters to vote.
47. Lekan has been trying hard to live _____ to his parents’ expectations.
48. The minister’s daughter boasted she would have her way, and she really _____.
49. As at yesterday, only nomination papers in respect of three candidates _____.
50. They embraced passionately as if they _____ seen each others for years.
51. You are not sure where you placed the book, _____?
52. We arrived when the hall _____ arranged, so we stood outside.
53. She doesn’t know you like your food hot, _____?
54. It’s certain we shall travel by train, _____?
55. _____ of what he said made no sense.
56. That is not your book, it is _____.
57. Nana Sawara is a queen and demands to be treated _____.
58. It is pretty difficult to choose _____ those three boys.
59. _____ of the 5 boys was able to show me the way to the zoo.
60. We will leave _____ you are ready.
61. This _____ be David’s handwriting; I know his handwriting well enough.
62. The book is not in this locker and it is not in that cupboard _____.
63. _____ things she had in the room were thrown out.
64. The party had hardly started _____ the lights went off.
65. There were five boys _____.
66. This is the man _____ told me the story.
67. I feel you are none _____ for experiencing that shock.
68. Many students find mathematics _____ than English.
69. Tunde is the _____ qualified for that job.
70. It is such a bad place _____ I will never dream of going there another time.
71. He has not been seen by his parents’ _____ seven days.
72. He has not been seen by his parents’ _____ last month.
73. Please, let me _____ you in your car to the railway station.
74. The _____ came here last week.
75. The activities marking the golden jubilee celebrations of the club were _____ with a party.
THANKS FOR READING - Please Help Share!
Amazing facts in WAEC
NOTABLE POINTS IN WAEC