Topics in JAMBEconomics JAMB Questions and Answers, 1979 Economics JAMB Questions and Answers, 1979, Part 2 Economics questions and answers, JAMB, 1978 Economics questions and answers, JAMB, 1978, part 2 Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB, Part 2 Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB, Part 3 Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB, Part 4 JAMB past question, Biology, 1994 JAMB past question, Biology, 1994, part 2
Academic Questions in JAMB
51. A political Impasse does not offer the best opportunity for merrymaking
52. We were all enthusiastic as we awaited the result of the election
53. The uniform makes the guards look absurd
54. The law is often tardy in reacting to changing attitude
55. Isa and llu ate sumptuous meal on their brother’s wedding day
56. Kaltume crouched over the paper on her desk
(a) wrote on
(b) stood on
(c) walked over
(d) bent over
57. The panacea for a country’s economic mess lies in systematic planning and hardwork
58. Thousands of workers have been victims of retrenchment since the military came back to power
(b) Trench mentality
(d) Increase in penury
59. The principal gave his speech offhand at the sports meeting
60. Jankoli was dressed in an old assortment of clothes
61. The girl’s father was astounded to see her appear from the shrine
62. The director’s remark was extremely apposite to the issue being discussed
63. Her reputation is without a blemish
64. Ugo is eligible for the post of secretary
65. This is an abridged version of "No Longer at Ease"
(a) An outdated
(b) An enlarged
(c) An illustrated
(d) A shortened
66. Lemoti……… as a painter, but also as a sculptor
(a) is a gifted only not
(b) is only not gifted
(c) is gifted not only
(d) is only gifted
67. He can recall the important dates in the nation’s history, it is interesting to listen as he rattles ………
68. The boy told his mother ……..
(a) that was the girl he told her about
(b) that was the girl I told you about her
(c) that was the girl I told her about
(d) that is the girl he told her about
69. Last Monday his father asked me ……..
(a) if I had come some days before
(b) if I had come the day before
(c) did you come yesterday
(d) had I come yesterday
70. His wife was badly injured in the fracas, but I think she will pull …….
71. A wide range of options …….. made available to students in the final year last year
72. One of the women who …….. in the premises ……. been ordered to quit
73. The new trade agreement should facilitate………
(a) more economic rapid growth
(b) economic more rapid growth
(c) rapid economic more growth
(d)more rapid economic growth
74.The principal said that he was pleased……… my effort
75. Paper is made……. woodpulp
76. Long after everyone…….. the hall, obi still sat inside
(b) is leaving
(c) has left
(d) had left
77. They are the…….. dresses
78. The politician was sent……. exile
79. When we looked up, we…….. the plane some miles away
80. Vital….. is still spread….. word of mouth in most villages in Africa
81. Western education is one of the….. of colonial rule
82. The federal government has…… child trafficking
83. The man was happy that his son confessed his guilt and so the others were……
84. Based on the facts before me, i have no alternative…… to hold you responsible
85. Many people would always find reasons to……the law
91. Of course
98. EMEKA finished his home work yesterday
(a) Was Emeka helped to do his home work?
(b) Did Emeka do his home work ?
(c) When did Emeka finish his home work?
(d) Who finished his home work yesterday
99. Taiwo SAILED to London
(a) Did Taiwo fly to London ?
(b) Did Taiwo sail to Brazil?
(c) Did Taiwo sail to London?
(d) Where did Taiwo sail to?
100. My bag is made of LEATHER
(a) Whose bag is made of leather
(b) Is my bag made of polythene?
(c) Is Abu’s bag made of leather?
(d) Is my bag made of leather
THANKS FOR READING - Please Help Share!
Amazing facts in JAMB
NOTABLE POINTS IN JAMB