Topics in JAMBJAMB, Literature in English Past Questions and Answers, 1979 JAMB, Literature in English Past Questions and Answers, 1979, Part 2 JAMB, Literature in English Past Questions and Answers, 1979, Part 3 Economics JAMB Questions and Answers, 1979 Economics JAMB Questions and Answers, 1979, Part 2 Economics questions and answers, JAMB, 1978 Economics questions and answers, JAMB, 1978, part 2 Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB, Part 2 Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB, Part 3 Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB, Part 4 JAMB past question, Biology, 1994 JAMB past question, Biology, 1994, part 2 JAMB past question, English, 2010 JAMB past question, English, 2010, part 2 List of JAMB sanctioned centers for various infraction JAMB financial outflows summary from 3rd May to 9th May, 2019
Academic Questions in JAMB
LEN ACADEMY SMART SCHOOL SOFTWARE
Read more on its smart academic features here
Please click here to kindly support education
1. In Tell Freedom, injustice is symbolized by _____.
2. Which of these secondary characters stand out from the others in the development of the action in Ozidi?
3. Mr. Johnson always buys beautiful things for his wife Bamu because _____.
4. The dominant feeling of Leopold Sedar Senghor’s in Memoriam is _____.
5. Exposition in play means _____.
6. A novel can be described as _____.
7. A good plot must possess _____.
8. Pick out the odd one out.
9. Events in the Concubine are dominated by _____.
10. The most quarrelsome character in Romeo and Juliet is _____.
11. In Come Away, My Love Kariuki deals with the problems of _____.
12. Although the following statement is not a direct quotation from any of the books, it serves as an aid to identifying characters that appear in the works. Read it carefully and say which character is likely to make it.
How would I have succumbed to the pressures of the corrupt society?
I thought I would be a successful social reformer but now I am as bad as those I criticize.
13. The difference between tragedy and comedy is _____.
14. A play is a drama because _____.
15. The central theme of Shakespeare’s "As You Like it" is _____.
16. Which of the following statements is true of Shakespeare’s Macbeth’s?
17. One of the following is a mark of good poetry.
18. In Night of Seine, the word “dark” in “listen to our dark blood beat” is used _____.
19. “Streamside Exchange” primarily shows JP Clark’s interest in _____.
20. In “The Call of River Nun”, ‘O incomprehensible God’ expresses the poet’s _____.
21. Kalu Uka’s “Earth to Earth” is about one of the following.
22. Dennis Brutus “A Troubadour I traverse” is one of the following.
23. In “The Vultures”, the ‘vultures’ are _____.
24. In “The Duel”, the line:
And the swords clicked and scrapped, and the onsets sped
CONTRIBUTE TO THIS TOPIC | ASK A QUESTION
Amazing facts in JAMB
NOTABLE POINTS IN JAMB