Topics in JAMBJAMB, Literature in English Past Questions and Answers, 1979 JAMB, Literature in English Past Questions and Answers, 1979, Part 2 JAMB, Literature in English Past Questions and Answers, 1979, Part 3 Economics JAMB Questions and Answers, 1979 Economics JAMB Questions and Answers, 1979, Part 2 Economics questions and answers, JAMB, 1978 Economics questions and answers, JAMB, 1978, part 2 Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB, Part 2 Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB, Part 3 Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB, Part 4 JAMB past question, Biology, 1994 JAMB past question, Biology, 1994, part 2 JAMB past question, English, 2010 JAMB past question, English, 2010, part 2 List of JAMB sanctioned centers for various infraction JAMB financial outflows summary from 3rd May to 9th May, 2019
Academic Questions in JAMB
LEN ACADEMY SMART SCHOOL SOFTWARE
Read more on its smart academic features here
Please click here to kindly support education
Another shoal of cars swam past. One in particular caught his eye, a long slender thing, elegant as a swallow, all gleaming blue and silver; a thousand guineas it would have cost, he thought.
In the first sentence, cars are described in terms of
16. Point out the odd item:
17. An image in poetry usually gives a clue to one of the following:
“That year the harvest was sad, like a funeral, and many farmers wept as they dug up the miserable yams. One man tied his cloth to a tree branch and hanged himself”.
The mood conveyed here is one of
19. One of the following terms applies to the discussion of both tragedy and comedy:
20. One of the peculiar features of drama in general is
21. Dialog is important in drama because
22. A good poem must
23. One of the following is a narrative technique in the novel:
24. One of these statements is true of the novel:
25. As a character, Ozidi, in J.P. Clark’s play of that name, is ruined by
26. In Twelfth Night
If music be the food of love, play on
Give me excess of it, that surfeiting,
The appetite may sicken and die.
Who made the above statement?
27. Ihuoma cannot be a successful wife in “The Concubine” because
28. The old and new values in “No Longer at Ease” are represented by
29. Achebe’s language and style in “No Longer at Ease” is remarkable
30. In Wole Soyinka’s poem “I Think it Rains”, rain symbolizes
And your laughter like a flame piercing the shadows has revealed Africa to me beyond the snows of yesterday
“shadows” in the above quotation means
32. The casualties referred in “Casualties” are
CONTRIBUTE TO THIS TOPIC | ASK A QUESTION
Amazing facts in JAMB
NOTABLE POINTS IN JAMB