Topics in JAMBEconomics JAMB Questions and Answers, 1979 Economics JAMB Questions and Answers, 1979, Part 2 Economics questions and answers, JAMB, 1978 Economics questions and answers, JAMB, 1978, part 2 Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB, Part 2 Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB, Part 3 Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB, Part 4 JAMB past question, Biology, 1994 JAMB past question, Biology, 1994, part 2
Academic Questions in JAMB
26. The fleshy base of a flower to which the different floral parts are attached is known as
27. When a short-sighted person views a distant object without spectacles, the image is formed
The graph shows the relationship between the body and atmospheric temperatures for dog and lizard.
What is the most appropriate deduction that could be made from the graph?
29. The part of the brain that controls heart beat and breathing is the
Use the list of ecological constituents below to answer questions 30 and 31.
30. Items 1-4 can be regarded as
31. The physical factors are represented by
32. Which of the following sets is made up of decomposers?
33. The correct order in a food chain involving the organisms below is:
(1) Grasses (2) Hawks (3) Snakes (4) Grasshopper (5) Lizards
34. The organisms with the least number of individuals in a pyramid of numbers are the
Use the list of blomes below to answer questions 35 and 36.
- Rain forest
- Southern Guinea
- savannah (Northern Guinea savannah)
35. A biome with a low annual rainfall, few scattered trees within dense layer of grasses and found in Kano and Katsina States is
36. A biome where small mammals undergo aestivation for long periods is
37. Ecological sucession ends with the formation of a stable
38. In a drought situation, plants suffer from water stress which could result in
39. The water-retention capacity of a soil indicates its
40. People who suck petrol with their mouths run the risk of increasing in their blood the concentration of
41. The differences and similarities among living things account for
42. People with sickle-cell anaemia have haemoglobin
43. In the gene locus for eye colour in humans, the allele for brown eyes is dominant over the allele for blue eyes. If a homozygous brown-eyed girl has a brother with blue eyes, what are the likely phenotypes of their parents’ eye colour? (Eye colour is a sex-linked trait).
44. If a woman’s genotype is Tt Qq Rr, what would be the gene content of her eggs?
45. The sex-linked defect in which very slight cut produces severe bleeding is known as
46. A man who has the trait for colour blindness marries a normal woman. What percentage of their children would be sufferers, carriers and normal respectively?
47. Breathing root is an adaptation for survival in the
48. Red coloration on the head of a male lizard helps it to
49. A phenomenon by which an animal goes into a state of dormancy during the dry season is called
50. The anatomical evidence usually used in support of all evolutionary relationship among whales, humans, birds and dogs is the possession of
THANKS FOR READING - Please Help Share!
Amazing facts in JAMB
NOTABLE POINTS IN JAMB