1. Which of the following is an under-developed technology?
2. A saw used in metal work is the _______ saw.
3. A device used for intercepting signals from radio stations is called _______.
4. The most widely used AC supply system in Nigerian houses is the _______.
5. The following devices will convert electrical energy to mechanical energy EXCEPT _______.
6. A body at rest possesses _______ energy.
7. _______ is used for setting sheet on a drawing board.
8. The main function of a thermostat in an electric fan is to _______.
9. Chemical combination of copper and zinc will form _______.
10. _______ is used for making small holes in wood before using screws.
11. A type of hammer used to extract nail is the _______.
12. An example of a driving tool is the _______.
13. The tool used for cutting external screw thread is the _______.
14. An electronic device that store electrons is the _______.
15. A maintenance process carried out on damaged engine is known as _______.
16. Soldering bit is made of copper because copper _______.
17. Which of the followings will function in order to lower or raise voltages in a circuit?
18. Chemical energy in fuel is converted to heat energy through a process called _______.
19. An example of multipurpose saw is the _______ saw.
20. The right tool for smoothening sheet metal is the _______.
21. A drawing with scale 1:5 is said to be _______.
22. The line passing through the center and touches the circumference of a circle is known as _______.
23. _______ steel is used to produce various cutting tools.
24. The heating element in an electric kettle is _______.
25. Which of the following tools will NOT take precision measurement?
26. A metal work hand tool used for testing the flatness of surfaces will be a _______ tool.
27. A chisel used for cutting keyways and slots is the _______ chisel.
28. A scraper used for removing high spots on curved surfaces is the _______ SCRAPER.
29. A punch is made from _______ type of steel.
30. A hammer with plastic, wooden and rubber head is the _______.
Topics in Basic TechnologyCeramics, Types and Properties Wood, Characteristics of Hardwood and Softwood Maintenance, Types of Maintenance Basic Technology questions for JSS2, 2nd Term, Part 2 Basic Technology questions for JSS2, 2nd Term