Topics in Basic TechnologyLen Academy Questions for Basic Technology JSS3, 2nd Term, 2020 Len Academy Question for Basic Technology, JSS3, 2nd Term, 2020, Part 2 Belt and Pulley Drives: Types of Belt in Belt Drives Electromechanical Energy: Parts of the Refrigerator and how they operate Chain Drive, Types, Classifications, Advantages and Disadvantages Advantages and Disadvantages of Belt Drives Type of Lines in Technical Drawings Len Academy questions for Basic Technology, JSS2, 2nd Term Len Academy questions for Basic Technology JSS2, 2nd Term, Part 2 Maintenance, Types of Maintenance Hardwood and Softwood - Characteristics and Examples Ceramics, Types and Characteristics of Ceramics
Academic Questions in Basic Technology
Which of the following is not a function of thin continuous line in Technical drawing?
The following are Types of Line in Technical Drawing EXCEPT _____.
Len Academy Smart School Software
For a free trial, click here. Recommend to a school and get 25% commission for 6 academic terms
1. Which of the following is an under-developed technology?
2. A saw used in metal work is the _______ saw.
3. A device used for intercepting signals from radio stations is called _______.
4. The most widely used AC supply system in Nigerian houses is the _______.
5. The following devices will convert electrical energy to mechanical energy EXCEPT _______.
6. A body at rest possesses _______ energy.
7. _______ is used for setting sheet on a drawing board.
8. The main function of a thermostat in an electric fan is to _______.
9. Chemical combination of copper and zinc will form _______.
10. _______ is used for making small holes in wood before using screws.
11. A type of hammer used to extract nail is the _______.
12. An example of a driving tool is the _______.
13. The tool used for cutting external screw thread is the _______.
14. An electronic device that store electrons is the _______.
15. A maintenance process carried out on damaged engine is known as _______.
16. Soldering bit is made of copper because copper _______.
17. Which of the followings will function in order to lower or raise voltages in a circuit?
18. Chemical energy in fuel is converted to heat energy through a process called _______.
19. An example of multipurpose saw is the _______ saw.
20. The right tool for smoothening sheet metal is the _______.
21. A drawing with scale 1:5 is said to be _______.
22. The line passing through the center and touches the circumference of a circle is known as _______.
23. _______ steel is used to produce various cutting tools.
24. The heating element in an electric kettle is _______.
25. Which of the following tools will NOT take precision measurement?
26. A metal work hand tool used for testing the flatness of surfaces will be a _______ tool.
27. A chisel used for cutting keyways and slots is the _______ chisel.
28. A scraper used for removing high spots on curved surfaces is the _______ scraper.
29. A punch is made from _______ type of steel.
30. A hammer with plastic, wooden and rubber head is the _______.
THANKS FOR READING - Please Help Share!
Alfred Ajibola is a Medical Biochemist, a passionate Academician with over 7 years of experience, a Versatile Writer, a Web Developer, a Cisco Certified Network Associate and a Cisco CyberOps Associate.
CONTRIBUTE TO THIS TOPIC | ASK A QUESTION
Amazing facts in Basic Technology
Volkswagen group of companies own some of the top cars of the world. These are Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Ducati, Lamborghini and Porsche
NOTABLE POINTS IN Basic Technology