Topics in Basic TechnologyLen Academy Questions for Basic Technology JSS3, 2nd Term, 2020 Len Academy Question for Basic Technology, JSS3, 2nd Term, 2020, Part 2 Belt and Pulley Drives: Types of Belt in Belt Drives Electromechanical Energy: Parts of the Refrigerator and how they operate Chain Drive, Types, Classifications, Advantages and Disadvantages Advantages and Disadvantages of Belt Drives Type of Lines in Technical Drawings Len Academy questions for Basic Technology, JSS2, 2nd Term Len Academy questions for Basic Technology JSS2, 2nd Term, Part 2 Maintenance, Types of Maintenance Hardwood and Softwood - Characteristics and Examples Ceramics, Types and Characteristics of Ceramics
Academic Questions in Basic Technology
Which of the following is not a function of thin continuous line in Technical drawing?
The following are Types of Line in Technical Drawing EXCEPT _____.
1. A bench vice functions as a _____ tool.
2. Safety wears will NOT include _____.
3. A tool used for drawing circles and arcs on a sheet of metal is the _____.
4. Technology through _____ has made the world a global village.
5. Driving tools will NOT include _____.
6. _____ steel is used in the production of Hack saw blades.
7. A power saw moves in _____ motion.
8. Which of the following is NOT a part of a circle?
9. The line passing through the center and touches the circumference of a circle is known as _____.
10. A polygon with 10 sides is called _____.
11. A French tool is used to draw _____ lines.
12. A scalene triangle has _____.
13. An angle greater the 90o but less than 180o is called _____ angle.
14. A thick continuous line is used for _____.
15. A drawing with a scale 1:2 is said to be _____.
16. An information NOT obtained in the title block of a drawing is the _____.
17. The right tool for smoothening sheet metal is the _____.
18. _____ saw is used for cutting curves in wood.
19. A permanent joint can be made via _____.
20. Metal finishing does NOT include _____.
21. An example of a multipurpose saw is the _____ saw.
22. A jack as a simple machine is a/an _____ multiplier.
23. A body at rest possess _____ energy.
24. Which of the following is NOT required in transmission and distribution of power at low frequency?
25. The following devices will convert electrical energy to mechanical energy EXCEPT _____.
26. _____ is the rate at which work is done.
27. Which of the following is a gaseous fuel?
28. The chemical energy in fuel is converted to heat energy through a process called _____.
29. The most widely used AC supply system in Nigerian houses is the _____.
30. Which of the following functions to lower or raise the voltage in a circuit?
THANKS FOR READING - Please Help Share!
Alfred Ajibola is a Medical Biochemist, a passionate Academician with over 7 years of experience, a Versatile Writer, a Web Developer, a Cisco Certified Network Associate and a Cisco CyberOps Associate.
CONTRIBUTE TO THIS TOPIC | ASK A QUESTION
Amazing facts in Basic Technology
Volkswagen group of companies own some of the top cars of the world. These are Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Ducati, Lamborghini and Porsche
NOTABLE POINTS IN Basic Technology