Topics in Basic TechnologyLen Academy Questions for Basic Technology JSS3, 2nd Term, 2020 Len Academy Question for Basic Technology, JSS3, 2nd Term, 2020, Part 2 Belt and Pulley Drives: Types of Belt in Belt Drives Electromechanical Energy: Parts of the Refrigerator and how they operate Chain Drive, Types, Classifications, Advantages and Disadvantages Advantages and Disadvantages of Belt Drives Type of Lines in Technical Drawings Len Academy questions for Basic Technology, JSS2, 2nd Term Len Academy questions for Basic Technology JSS2, 2nd Term, Part 2 Maintenance, Types of Maintenance Hardwood and Softwood - Characteristics and Examples Ceramics, Types and Characteristics of Ceramics
Academic Questions in Basic Technology
Which of the following is not a function of thin continuous line in Technical drawing?
The following are Types of Line in Technical Drawing EXCEPT _____.
31. The _____ protect electrical equipment from excessive current.
32. A device that converts electrical energy into heat energy will NOT include an electric _____.
33. A semi-conductor device is the _____.
34. The _____ stores electric charges.
35. Current flows through a path called _____.
36. A drawing which shows the plan, front and end elevation is _____.
37. The most popular floor finish used in a workshop is the _____.
38. The purpose of wood finishes is to _____.
39. The main function of foundation in a building is to _____.
40. If the scale chosen for a technical drawing assignment is 10mm to 2m; the scale 25m will be represented by _____.
41. Soldering bit is made of copper because copper _____.
42. The following devices uses the principles of rotary and linear motions EXCEPT _____.
43. Wood preservative is added to planks so as to prevent _____.
44. A maintenance process carried out to prevent a machine from getting damaged is known as _____.
45. An electronic device that stores electrons is the _____.
46. Which of the Followings CANNOT be used to construct lintels in buildings?
47. The easiest table top to clean and maintain is _____ top.
48. A professional who determines the cost of materials, labour and workmanship that could be charged for a proposed building is known as _____.
49. A roofing material will NOT include _____.
50. The angle of inclination in an Isometric drawing is _____.
51. Which of the following is NOT a woodwork joint?
52. Buffing in metal work means _____.
53. The most effective chemical in making water transparent is _____.
54. Energy possessed by a moving object is said to be _____.
55. The most suitable kind of door for the entrance of a garage is the _____ door.
56. One major function of lintel in a wall is to _____.
57. The use of compressed air to make machines work is termed _____
58. The tool used for cutting external screw thread is the _____.
59. An example of a driving tool is the _____.
60. Which of the following is NOT an example of a nail?
THANKS FOR READING - Please Help Share!
Alfred Ajibola is a Medical Biochemist, a passionate Academician with over 7 years of experience, a Versatile Writer, a Web Developer, a Cisco Certified Network Associate and a Cisco CyberOps Associate.
CONTRIBUTE TO THIS TOPIC | ASK A QUESTION
Amazing facts in Basic Technology
Volkswagen group of companies own some of the top cars of the world. These are Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Ducati, Lamborghini and Porsche
NOTABLE POINTS IN Basic Technology