Topics in WAECWAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990 WAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990, Part 2 WAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990, Part 3 WAEC, English Past Questions and Answers, 1990, Part 4 English past questions and Answers, WAEC, 1989 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 2 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 3 English past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 4 Commerce past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989 Commerce past questions and answers, WAEC, 1989, part 2
Academic Questions in WAEC
26. I am very proud to speak before this august assembly.
27. She tried to settle the quarrel but the man remained obstinate to listen to her.
28. Okon attempted to entice Eno with the promise of a handsome sum of money.
29. The monk lived an ascetic life in order to discipline himself.
30. Despite the newness of the job, the workers were remunerated rather handsomely. This means that
31. The plan to upgrade the dispensary to a general hospital did not materialize. This means that
32. When the principal was asked what his opinion was on the controversial issue, his reply was ambiguous. This means that the principal’s reply was not
33. Even though Susan was the last in the examination, her result wasn’t too different from what had been expected. This means that
34. Despite their strangely unrefined behavior, the foreigners were given preferential treatment. This means that the foreigners were
35. Mrs. Adams purchased _____.
36. The students protested against the _____.
37. It was apparent that we were being _____ by the heat as soon as the air conditioner was switched off.
38. The eldest son took a foolish decision which made him _____ his claim to the additional chieftaincy title.
39. Jumai’s stay in the hotel afforded her _____ chance to do her writing.
40. If I _____ what actually happened, I would have punished him.
41. It _____ if the leader of the group had come with them.
42. It is time we _____ for the party.
43. The suspect _____ when I entered the office.
44. She _____ before I entered the office.
45. The president’s speech _____ at 7 P.M yesterday.
46. You were punished because you _____ last week without permission.
47. It has been rough so far, _____.
48. The minister says he is accountable _____ the president, and nobody else.
49. Nobody was surprised that the thief was convicted _____ all the charges.
50. The PTA meeting did not adjourn until it had discussed all the matters placed _____ it.
THANKS FOR READING - Please Help Share!
Amazing facts in WAEC
NOTABLE POINTS IN WAEC