Topics in JAMBEconomics JAMB Questions and Answers, 1979 Economics JAMB Questions and Answers, 1979, Part 2 Economics questions and answers, JAMB, 1978 Economics questions and answers, JAMB, 1978, part 2 Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB, Part 2 Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB, Part 3 Literature in English past questions and Answer, 1978 JAMB, Part 4 JAMB past question, Biology, 1994 JAMB past question, Biology, 1994, part 2
Academic Questions in JAMB
1. The membrane surrounding the vacuole in a plant cell is called the
2. The smallest living organisms which share the characteristics of both living and non-living matter are
3. Green plants are distinguished from other living organisms by their ability to
4. The soil swallowed by the earthworm to form the worm cast is ground up in the
5. Which isthe correct order in an evolutionary sequence for the following plant groups?
6. In Amoeba, osmoregulation is carried out by the
Use the diagram below to answer questions 7 and 8.
Head of a cockroach
7. The part used for feeling is labelled
8. The mouth part of the insect is adapted for
9. Which of the following combinations differentiates a bonyfish from a cartilaginous fish?
- I. Presence of gills
- II. Absence of gill slits
- III. Possession of bony skeleton
- IV. Possession of laterally compressed body
- V. Possession of dorso ventrally compressed body
10. Which is the most important adaptation of a bony fish to life in water?
Use the diagram below to answer questions 11 and 12
11. Which of the labelled part allows for efficient absorption of water and mineral?
12. Starch is usually stored in the part labelled
13. The failure of transport and respiratory systems in plants as well as the presence of reddish colour in stems and leaves result from the deficiency of
14. The dental formula I=3, C=1, Pm=4, M=3 is that of a
15. The nitrifying bacteria,Nitrosomonas,convert ammonia to
16. The activity of ptyalin is likely to decrease with an increase in the concentration of
17. The phloem parenchyma is sometimes used for
18. The process by which a red blood cell placed in distilled water absorbs water until it bursts and releases its contents into the surrounding is known as
Use the diagram below to answer questions 19 and 20.
19. The most appropriate title for the set up is
20. The part labeled J is called
21. A circulatory system that does not allow mixing of oxygenated and de-oxygenated blood in mammalian heart is referred to as
22. Which of the following waste products in plant is excreted through the stomata and lenticels?
Use the diagram below to answer questions 23 and 24.
23. The vertebra illustrated is
24. The neural arch is labelled
25. In animals, meiosis comes
THANKS FOR READING - Please Help Share!
Amazing facts in JAMB
NOTABLE POINTS IN JAMB