Topics in PHESolutions to air pollution Len Academy Physical and Health Education questions for JSS1, 2nd Term Len Academy Physical and Health Education questions for JSS1, 2nd Term, Part 2 Posture and Postural Defects The game of Tennis with dimensions Domestic Accidents; Causes and Control of Domestic Accidents Air pollution: Effects of air pollution Drug Abuse, Causes of Drug Abuse in Adolescents Basket - Rules of Basketball Careers in Physical and Health Education
Academic Questions in PHE
Which of the following is not an effect of pollution?
A. Contamination of food by disease vectors
C. Formation of acid rain
E. Global warming
F. Demise of aquatic flora and fauna
The process of contaminating the atmosphere by introducing harmful and toxic substances into it is termed _____.
B. Wind Pollution
C. Air pollution
D. Lithospheric pollution
E. Hydrospheric pollution
F. Breeze pollution
Which of the following factors can lead to drug addiction?
B. Relaxation purposes
F. All of the above
Drug addiction is defined as the habitual taking of drugs for different purposes.
Concerning the game of basketball, which of the following is incorrect?
A. Only 5 players for each team are allowed to play the game inside the court at any given point in time
B. The maximum players each team can have is 12
C. Teams can be awarded 1, 2 or 3 point depending on where and how a goal is scored
D. The game is played for a duration of 4 periods
E. Each game period has a time duration of 8 minutes
F. A team in possession of the ball has 24 seconds in an attempt to score or to have a shot towards the basket
Which of the following sport personnel is incorrectly matched to his field.
A. Isreal Adesanya - UFC
B. Michael Phelps II - Volleyball
C. Lewis Hamilton - Formula one
D. Tiger Woods - Golf
E. Mohammed Ali - Boxing
F. LeBron James - Basketball
Which of the following is not a career in physical and health education?
A. Sports manager
B. Food distributor
C. Physical therapist
D. Gym trainer
E. Professional wrestler
LEN ACADEMY SMART SCHOOL SOFTWARE
Read more on its smart academic features here
Please click here to kindly support education
31. Which of the following is NOT a field event?
32. Which of the following is NOT a treatment given for sprain?
33. The Spartans used Physical Education to develop the man of _______.
34. Which of the following factors will NOT affect your health?
35. A person to whom first aid is given may be referred to as the _______.
36. A first aid kit should show the following features EXCEPT _______.
37. Dangerous sources of drinking water will NOT include _______.
38. _______ is also called the conservancy system.
39. Disposal of refuse can be done through the followings except _______.
40. Which of the following is false regarding the ashes from an incinerator?
41. Which of the following is NOT a health related physical fitness?
42. The ability of the muscle to exert force during an activity is known as _______.
43. Reaction time is helpful in the following scenes EXCEPT _______.
44. The ability of the muscle to work without being easily fatigued is known as _______.
45. _______ involves directing the force of an object towards oneself.
46. The movement in question (45) above is said to be _______.
47. The following are indoor recreational games EXCEPT _______.
48. An individual activity will NOT include _______.
49. Which of the following is NOT a form of rest?
50. An instrument used for supplying heat or warmth to fertilized eggs so that they can develop into chicks is an/an _______.
51. The soccer governing body in Nigeria is known as _______.
52. Equipment used in throwing events are called _______.
53. Which of the following class of food contains the highest calorie of energy?
54. The path on which an athlete runs on the track is called _______.
55. Which of the following postural defect is referred to as hunch back?
56. The country with the first history of Physical Education is _______.
57. Two types of services in volley ball are _______ and _______.
58. In an anatomic standing posture, the center of gravity is usually located around the _______.
59. The following are water borne diseases EXCEPT _______.
60. _______ facilitates the removal of undigested materials from the colon.
Please click here to follow Len Academy on Google News.
Please like and follow our official facebook page here for great educational write-ups.
You can follow Len Academy on twitter here.Thank you.
Kindly share this article via the links below:
Alfred Ajibola is a Medical Biochemist, a passionate Academician with over 7 years of experience, a Versatile Writer, a Web Developer, a Cisco Certified Network Associate and a Cisco CyberOps Associate.
CONTRIBUTE TO THIS TOPIC | ASK A QUESTION
Amazing facts in PHE
Boxing is a lucrative game. It is the only sport whereby neither the spectators nor the participants know the score through out the entire game.
The holes or curved indents in a gulf ball are called dimples. A gulf ball has a total of 366 dimples.
The dimples on the gulf ball allows a thin layer of air to cling on the ball's surface; as a result, reducing drag and allowing the ball to travel a longer distance
NOTABLE POINTS IN PHE