Topics in PHEPostural defects that affect the spine or backbone Solutions to air pollution Len Academy Physical and Health Education questions for JSS1, 2nd Term Len Academy Physical and Health Education questions for JSS1, 2nd Term, Part 2 Posture and Postural Defects Tennis: The game of tennis with dimensions Domestic Accidents; Causes and Control of Domestic Accidents Air pollution: Effects of air pollution Drug Abuse, Causes of Drug Abuse in Adolescents Basket - Rules of Basketball Careers in Physical and Health Education
Academic Questions in PHE
The following are postural defects except _____.
A. Joint Legs
B. Forward Head Posture
D. Genu Valgum
E. Uneven Shoulders
The above image (protruding abdomen) is not a postural defect.
The tennis grand slam tournament played on a grass court is the _____.
A. US Open
B. Australian Open
D. French Open
E. Italian Open
F. English Open
Which of the following sport personnels isn't a notable female tennis player? (The firstname had been abbreviated in the options below).
B. M. Navratilova
C. M. Hinges
D. M. Sharapova
E. V. Williams
F. N. Osaka
Which of the following isn't a measure to prevent domestic accidents?
A. Alertness and use of common sense when doing things
B. Drugs should be kept of out reach of children
C. All electrical issues should be fixed by parents only
D. Living rooms, rest rooms, stores, bathrooms and kitchen should be properly lighted
E. Babies should be closely monitored by parents
F. Families should be oriented on the basic home safety rules
Which of the following is false concerning domestic accidents?
A. They are preventable
B. They always occur inside our homes
C. They occur within our environment
D. Food can lead to domestic accidents
E. Carelessness is a major cause of domestic accidents
F. According to reports, it is considered as one of the 4 major causes of death around the world
Which of the following is not an effect of pollution?
A. Contamination of food by disease vectors
C. Formation of acid rain
E. Global warming
F. Demise of aquatic flora and fauna
The process of contaminating the atmosphere by introducing harmful and toxic substances into it is termed _____.
B. Wind Pollution
C. Air pollution
D. Lithospheric pollution
E. Hydrospheric pollution
F. Breeze pollution
LEN ACADEMY SMART SCHOOL SOFTWARE
Read more on its smart academic features here
31. Which of the following is NOT a field event?
32. Which of the following is NOT a treatment given for sprain?
33. The Spartans used Physical Education to develop the man of _______.
34. Which of the following factors will NOT affect your health?
35. A person to whom first aid is given may be referred to as the _______.
36. A first aid kit should show the following features EXCEPT _______.
37. Dangerous sources of drinking water will NOT include _______.
38. _______ is also called the conservancy system.
39. Disposal of refuse can be done through the followings except _______.
40. Which of the following is false regarding the ashes from an incinerator?
41. Which of the following is NOT a health related physical fitness?
42. The ability of the muscle to exert force during an activity is known as _______.
43. Reaction time is helpful in the following scenes EXCEPT _______.
44. The ability of the muscle to work without being easily fatigued is known as _______.
45. _______ involves directing the force of an object towards oneself.
46. The movement in question (45) above is said to be _______.
47. The following are indoor recreational games EXCEPT _______.
48. An individual activity will NOT include _______.
49. Which of the following is NOT a form of rest?
50. An instrument used for supplying heat or warmth to fertilized eggs so that they can develop into chicks is an/an _______.
51. The soccer governing body in Nigeria is known as _______.
52. Equipment used in throwing events are called _______.
53. Which of the following class of food contains the highest calorie of energy?
54. The path on which an athlete runs on the track is called _______.
55. Which of the following postural defect is referred to as hunch back?
56. The country with the first history of Physical Education is _______.
57. Two types of services in volley ball are _______ and _______.
58. In an anatomic standing posture, the center of gravity is usually located around the _______.
59. The following are water borne diseases EXCEPT _______.
60. _______ facilitates the removal of undigested materials from the colon.
Need more answers to this topic? Please enter your search below:
Kindly share this article via the links below:
Alfred Ajibola is a Medical Biochemist, a passionate Academician with over 10 years of experience, a Versatile Writer, a Web Developer, a Cisco Certified Network Associate and a Cisco CyberOps Associate.
Please click here to follow Len Academy on Google News.
Please like and follow our official facebook page here for great educational write-ups.
You can follow Len Academy on twitter here.Thank you.
Amazing facts in PHE
Boxing is a lucrative game. It is the only sport whereby neither the spectators nor the participants know the score through out the entire game.
The holes or curved indents in a gulf ball are called dimples. A gulf ball has a total of 366 dimples.
The dimples on the gulf ball allows a thin layer of air to cling on the ball's surface; as a result, reducing drag and allowing the ball to travel a longer distance
NOTABLE POINTS IN PHE